[CARLICountsCohortThree] CARLI Counts Cohort 3 News

Haake, Michelle mjhuls at uillinois.edu
Wed Oct 27 18:45:35 UTC 2021

Good afternoon CARLI Counts Participants & Mentors,

If we were having an in-person event, we would have greeted you at check-in with a bag of goodies. So in the spirit of the fun of handing you a bag full of CARLI swag, we want you to be on the lookout for a package that was sent to each of you.

They were sent to your institution's address under your name.

Enjoy!

Michelle

Michelle Haake
Senior Coordinator, Membership & Communications, CARLI
100 Trade Centre Drive, Suite 303
Champaign, IL 61820-7233
217-300-1789
mjhuls at uillinois.edu<mailto:mjhuls at uillinois.edu>