[CARLICountsCohortThree] CARLI Counts Midpoint Survey - please complete by January 18

Brown, Karen kbrown at dom.edu
Wed Jan 5 14:42:41 UTC 2022

Happy New Year, Cohort 3 -

I hope you found time for relaxation and visits with friends and family over the past few weeks.

To help us learn more about your CARLI Counts experience and ways we might support your work, please complete a midpoint survey by accessing this Canvas site link:  https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://canvas.instructure.com/courses/3318694/quizzes/8695285?module_item_id=59462850__;!!DZ3fjg!r0FnDaXZ8YlaKqXewA2foTBy7YTVuipSlSct0IZu2MenQVB1AQW2g6hMHp-gXkl-4pJ4t3rF5j8GmmrBbQ$ . It should take you only about 10 minutes from start to finish.

Note to mentors: Please do not complete this survey.

Thanks in advance for your participation -

Karen

Karen Brown, Ph.D.
Professor Emerita
School of Information Studies