[Discovery_PVE_Comm] Monthly meetings for our committee

Maroso, Amy maroso at uillinois.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:45:33 UTC 2022

Hi, all,

We will keep our Second Wednesday at 11am monthly Discovery Primo VE Committee meeting time slot since it works for all our new members! I’ve set up the meetings in Zoom and I think (I hope) successfully sent out the invitation to our new mailing list. For the continuing members of the committee, please use the new email list for all future correspondence.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with the meeting invitation, and I’ll send an invitation directly to you rather than via the email list.

Here is the full list of dates we will be meeting:
July 13
August 10
September 14
October 12
November 9
December 14
January 11
February 8
March 8
April 12
May 10
June 14

Thanks, everyone!

-Amy

--
Amy Maroso, Senior Digitization Coordinator
CARLI

Visit CARLI Digital Collections: https://collections.carli.illinois.edu