[Discovery_PVE_Comm] NEW COMMITTEE MEETING DAY - 1st Wednesday instead

Maroso, Amy maroso at uillinois.edu
Wed Aug 2 17:30:53 UTC 2023

Hi, all!!!

Hot off the presses. We have a few conflicts with the 4th Wednesday of the month for our meeting. To paraphrase The Big Lebowski: “New stuff has come to light!”

Seeing as how the 1st Wednesday of the month worked for all but one of us, I’m going to reschedule us for the 1st Wednesday of the months, rather than the 4th.  I’m sorry for all the confusion. Hopefully Aimee will be able to move the meeting she has on that date.

I’ll cancel all your invitations and send out a fresh one!!

-Amy