[Discovery_PVE_Comm] Springshare A-Z List integration instructions

Skaggs, Lindsey lsskagg at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 26 18:13:32 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I've attached instructions for importing the Springshare A-Z List into Primo VE. Feel free to review, correct, edit, etc. We can chat about these at our next Committee meeting.

Thanks,
Lindsey

Lindsey Skaggs
Discovery Services & User Experience Librarian
Milner Library 530
Illinois State University
lsskagg at ilstu.edu<mailto:lsskagg at ilstu.edu> | 309-438-3355
she / her / hers

Need research help? Book an appointment with me.<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ResearchAssistanceBookingsLindseySkaggs@IllinoisStateUniversity.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/__;!!DZ3fjg!61O8OmodecG6qGz6dscQr3TOtYkI0cnxzhosFOeiVuh2MiSYK8pJnDE473KIiSz71SlrHwF79gGZT-gJxTZe9bbEriYTIVpaEz0$ >