[Discovery_PVE_Comm] Kick-off meeting July 20 from 1:00 - 3:00 confirmed

Maroso, Amy maroso at uillinois.edu
Thu Jun 29 16:52:41 UTC 2023

Hi, all,

Mark your calendars!

Unfortunately, we were not able to find complete consensus on a meeting date and time. In the interest of keep momentum and not trying to schedule a long meeting when people are prepping/starting the Fall semester, our committee kick-off meeting will be July 20 from 1:00 – 3:00pm. Apologies to Aimee, who won’t be able to join us, but everyone else said they could make it!

I’ll send out Zoom meeting information to the email list soon.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

-Amy