[Discovery_PVE_Comm] CARLI DPVE Committee agenda (5/1/2024)

Koteles, Colin koteles at cod.edu
Tue Apr 30 19:10:48 UTC 2024

Good afternoon!

Tomorrow’s meeting agenda is available in our shared folder and here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://t.ly/3wjIT__;!!DZ3fjg!6WYJFeqGbgN_NTx6Zf8DtFsnKHFR8AvK6z_Gn1ZMK72lkjshs_CECpl20NSLh4nceCTiiLwZ7PyFYU0x1YF8R1cg7tzbXJB2Rg$

Please note the agenda includes a link to the draft slides for the June webinar. Again, this is an incomplete draft but it provides a reference point for tomorrow’s discussion.

If you have any additional agenda items, please send them to me or add them to the agenda document.

See you tomorrow!

/colin

--

Colin Koteles