[Discovery_PVE_Comm] Ex Libris Primo VE: Become an Expert webinar series

Gibson, Jessica oram at uillinois.edu
Thu Jan 4 16:22:31 UTC 2024

Happy New Year, everyone!  FYI and in case you are interested, Ex Libris will be starting another “Primo VE: Become an Expert” series next week!  You can register for the one or more of the 8 weekly sessions here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Training/Webinars/Primo_VE*3A_Become_an_Expert__;JQ!!DZ3fjg!_TxfUzk0uaePQCHVk8osu2vZNjsVgFp4k3PgEwlUqe0y5dIMGgQ4OrUOWtKb7336dTzTwM38QzBXD96fxZd7CWovRhfhYlkZxPA$

We’re going to send out an FYI email to some of the CARLI I-Share email lists as well!

-Jessica

--
Jessica Gibson
Assistant Director, System Services

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University of Illinois employees regarding U of I business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.