[ERMCommittee] Welcome to the ERM Committee + CARLI All Committees meeting

Green, Denise D dgree1 at uillinois.edu
Wed Jul 27 18:35:24 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Please go to the Doodle poll at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dwj3z1Xb__;!!DZ3fjg!7rNVXpN3_ZejIOrXKvGepjHoM_Y7FaAOByarv2vFDNaIaVZWzGfQ9iE0qFka_pjN7bolVXzY1IgSqTn-sVioStVpyiA7lQ$  to help us all find a time for our first meeting of the committee year. We will wait to schedule our ongoing monthly meetings until our first meeting.
For the time being, we are planning for all meetings to be via Zoom.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Your CARLI staff liaisons,
Denise Green
Jen Masciadrelli
Nicole Ream-Sotomayor