[ERMCommittee] Minutes from last week's meeting

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Mon Sep 19 19:34:37 UTC 2022

Hello, ERM Committee members.

Here are the minutes from last week's meeting:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uofi.box.com/s/d27s2n8z1aacmb36qjtu43icjk045oh2__;!!DZ3fjg!6r23o8jkBjve2jBF_QTOLNk-7XV1D7pyjpOONc0p0HXvWKWkhpHOuWOlS6yBpGiohun0N5CcU9C-2jljvZG388VJ-r02$

Thanks to Marisa Tolbert and Denise Green of CARLI for taking them!

I know it's a very busy time of the year for academic librarians, so we had
more absences than usual. For the October meeting, there are 2 assignments

   1. Review Denise's broken links troubleshooting guide
   <https://www.carli.illinois.edu/products-services/i-share/electronic-res-man/primove-broken-links>
and
   bring suggestions for continuing to build it
   2. Be prepared to show a couple examples of your own workflow for
   activating a new Electronic Collection or Electronic Portfolio. These could
   be real or made up, but the demos can provide the base for documentation we
   can share with other CARLI members who asked for the "basics"

See you on October 20 at 9:30 am.

Lisa

--

*Need help navigating the NEIU Libraries' resources? Check out
the Introduction to Research at the NEIU Libraries

*If you'd like to meet with me, please schedule yourself on my calendar.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendly.com/lisawallis__;!!DZ3fjg!6r23o8jkBjve2jBF_QTOLNk-7XV1D7pyjpOONc0p0HXvWKWkhpHOuWOlS6yBpGiohun0N5CcU9C-2jljvZG38yf4jYAq$  >*

Lisa Wallis, Associate Dean of Libraries / Department Chair eResources &
Systems Librarian / Associate Professor

*NEIU Libraries*

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4571

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.neiu.edu__;!!DZ3fjg!6r23o8jkBjve2jBF_QTOLNk-7XV1D7pyjpOONc0p0HXvWKWkhpHOuWOlS6yBpGiohun0N5CcU9C-2jljvZG380w7Nhq-$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!6r23o8jkBjve2jBF_QTOLNk-7XV1D7pyjpOONc0p0HXvWKWkhpHOuWOlS6yBpGiohun0N5CcU9C-2jljvZG38_2oIxHs$  >
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!6r23o8jkBjve2jBF_QTOLNk-7XV1D7pyjpOONc0p0HXvWKWkhpHOuWOlS6yBpGiohun0N5CcU9C-2jljvZG382a8cbfV$  >