[ERMCommittee] EBSCOhost Consumer Health Complete

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Mon Apr 3 21:28:44 UTC 2023

Hello, Denise.

I just tested all 3, and they are available. The links work as expected.
However, I have these CZ records activated in our IZ due to the OpenAthens
authentication issues with EBSCO databases.

Lisa

--

*If you'd like to meet with me, please schedule yourself on my calendar
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.app.google/6877kZBhVLcNiGnf9__;!!DZ3fjg!_yBfYhoBHPv7WSBns_aaDGcHCO_IePxYvgrYpfqM938qPUcib4wmQu5mYU_7Mhk-tE3AHoE0WrfhPHcc3OE3tNWLSyDX$ >.*

*Need help navigating the NEIU Libraries' resources? Check out
the Introduction to Research at the NEIU Libraries
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neiulibraries.libguides.com/tutorials__;!!DZ3fjg!_yBfYhoBHPv7WSBns_aaDGcHCO_IePxYvgrYpfqM938qPUcib4wmQu5mYU_7Mhk-tE3AHoE0WrfhPHcc3OE3tLQ_yzhv$ > guide.  Y**ou can
also reach out through chat or email
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neiu.edu/neiu-libraries/ask-librarian__;!!DZ3fjg!_yBfYhoBHPv7WSBns_aaDGcHCO_IePxYvgrYpfqM938qPUcib4wmQu5mYU_7Mhk-tE3AHoE0WrfhPHcc3OE3tN-9aNYJ$ > any time if you have
questions.*

Lisa Wallis, eResources & Systems Librarian / Associate Professor

*NEIU Libraries*

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4571

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.neiu.edu__;!!DZ3fjg!_yBfYhoBHPv7WSBns_aaDGcHCO_IePxYvgrYpfqM938qPUcib4wmQu5mYU_7Mhk-tE3AHoE0WrfhPHcc3OE3tEjfJ_Bj$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!_yBfYhoBHPv7WSBns_aaDGcHCO_IePxYvgrYpfqM938qPUcib4wmQu5mYU_7Mhk-tE3AHoE0WrfhPHcc3OE3tLui17__$ >
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!_yBfYhoBHPv7WSBns_aaDGcHCO_IePxYvgrYpfqM938qPUcib4wmQu5mYU_7Mhk-tE3AHoE0WrfhPHcc3OE3tPp3Pgye$ >