[ERMCommittee] Agenda Updates?

Elizabeth Hollendonner ehollendonner at millikin.edu
Tue Dec 12 19:36:44 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder that our December meeting is this Friday at 10am. We will have other CARLI staff as our guests to discuss OCLC and Alma integration and communication questions. If you have to miss it for some reason but have a question you want ask, please send those questions to me and I'll make sure they get asked.

Otherwise, does anyone have anything else to add to an agenda?

Thanks,

Liz Hollendonner, MLIS
Assistant Professor
Staley Library
Research/Instruction Librarian
Access Services/Electronic Resources/Technical Services
217-424-3709

Responsibility - Input - Restorative - Achiever - Intellection