[ERMCommittee] Thursday logistics + release form for presenters

Ream-Sotomayor, Nicole E ream2 at uillinois.edu
Tue Feb 14 15:30:10 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I've sent out a reminder to a few CARLI lists to register for Thursday's event. We currently have 60 registrants. Denise and I decided it'll be easiest to just use the same Zoom link that we use for our regular meetings; I've extended this week's meeting an extra 30 minutes, and Denise will send out the link to registrants on Thursday morning. A reminder that we'll still meet at our normal time of 9:30, get things squared away, and then start the session at 10.

Andrea, Lisa, and Megan - could you each please fill out and return to us the attached presenter release form?

Thanks everyone!
Nicole & Denise

Nicole Ream-Sotomayor (she/her)
Senior Electronic Resources Coordinator
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
217-300-4316
ream2 at uillinois.edu

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University of Illinois employees regarding U of I business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.