[ERMCommittee] Agenda items for meeting Thursday

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Tue Jan 17 16:09:08 UTC 2023

Hello, everyone.

I am technically on vacation through this weekend, but I am planning to
attend Thursday's scheduled meeting. I'm guessing the main point of
discussion should be February's session, but does anyone have any other
items?

Unfortunately I only see a blank screen when looking at December's minutes.
Craig, could you please try to post them again?

Thanks.
Lisa

--

*Need help navigating the NEIU Libraries' resources? Check out
the Introduction to Research at the NEIU Libraries

*If you'd like to meet with me, please schedule yourself on my calendar.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendly.com/lisawallis__;!!DZ3fjg!7VA3a7WU4brjJuYUEApMHMmiK3GBxHJ32HoaqCY4P7ugiM2_yLKaTkaNSRoAAzqm-lfE2HPaYN7B6ME6eZAyXmkCirvB$ >*

Lisa Wallis, eResources & Systems Librarian / Associate Professor

*NEIU Libraries*

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4571

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.neiu.edu__;!!DZ3fjg!7VA3a7WU4brjJuYUEApMHMmiK3GBxHJ32HoaqCY4P7ugiM2_yLKaTkaNSRoAAzqm-lfE2HPaYN7B6ME6eZAyXgz4Z2-q$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!7VA3a7WU4brjJuYUEApMHMmiK3GBxHJ32HoaqCY4P7ugiM2_yLKaTkaNSRoAAzqm-lfE2HPaYN7B6ME6eZAyXsPDUUh-$ >
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!7VA3a7WU4brjJuYUEApMHMmiK3GBxHJ32HoaqCY4P7ugiM2_yLKaTkaNSRoAAzqm-lfE2HPaYN7B6ME6eZAyXhEswsbd$ >