[ERMCommittee] TR_J1, TR_B1, DR_D1, PR_P1 reports in Analytics

Ream-Sotomayor, Nicole E ream2 at uillinois.edu
Thu Jan 19 19:18:27 UTC 2023

Ooof. Sorry for any confusion! I've got these reports in 2 spots, and in debating which path to send, didn't re-read my e-mail. Versions of the reports that last year's task force shared, along with the TR_J1, TR_B1, and DR_D1 reports are in the Carli NETWORK folder, under "E-Resource Usage Statistics." Since these are in the Network folder, they can only be edited by CARLI staff. The versions of the "simple" reports are the same in both the Network folder and the Community folder.