[ERMCommittee] REMINDER: RE: ERM Committee Meetings and Welcome

Tolbert, Marisa marisab2 at uillinois.edu
Fri Jul 21 14:01:54 UTC 2023

Hello!

This is a friendly reminder to fill out the polls in the email below (if you have not done so already) as the deadline for our first meeting is rapidly approaching. If you have filled them out, thank you!

Also, it is not required, but if you'd like you can reply to this email or send a separate one to ermcommittee at carli.illinois.edu<mailto:ermcommittee at carli.illinois.edu> introducing yourself with name, preferred pronouns, whether you are a new/returning committee member, and one thing you like about working with electronic resources. To kick off introductions, I'll start.

My name is Marisa Tolbert. My preferred pronouns are they/them/theirs and she/her/hers. I sat in on ERMC meetings throughout last year as CARLI Staff. This is my first year as a CARLI committee liaison and I look forward to working with you all this year. One thing I enjoy about working with electronic resources are investigating linking from the support tickets that our members submit. It's challenging and I feel as though I am always learning new things.

Happy Fri-yay!

Marisa Tolbert
Library Services Coordinator
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
https://www.carli.illinois.edu/
217.333.6850 | marisab2 at uillinois.edu<mailto:marisab2 at uillinois.edu>
Preferred pronouns<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen__;!!DZ3fjg!4unxlc9SYnLZ4ZSU0-aBMrwZ9-6vAh4jHWa6-pYebn6oneKStjONEMVxgSBL4HkyJxVGua_EicQ2OenV34W_mnUI6ePk9uVz$ >: they/she

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University of Illinois employees regarding U of I business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.