[ERMCommittee] [EXTERNAL] RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Annual Report Draft One

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Thu Jun 1 13:53:58 UTC 2023

Yes, thank you! I did read it and didn't have any additions. I'm sorry to
not have weighed in earlier.

Lisa

--

*If you'd like to meet with me, please schedule yourself on my calendar
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.app.google/6877kZBhVLcNiGnf9__;!!DZ3fjg!4Kaepw3oTW5EWNUC6xaap0o-QR09Jp59co8wKGXQYa1ceHd2FxAoF66QBHZGmmhQ5EmUgxqLmzNg-g58M9GFrRMPKtdF$ >.*

*Need help navigating the NEIU Libraries' resources? Check out
the Introduction to Research at the NEIU Libraries
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neiulibraries.libguides.com/tutorials__;!!DZ3fjg!4Kaepw3oTW5EWNUC6xaap0o-QR09Jp59co8wKGXQYa1ceHd2FxAoF66QBHZGmmhQ5EmUgxqLmzNg-g58M9GFrQwUAjW1$ > guide.  Y**ou can
also reach out through chat or email
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neiu.edu/neiu-libraries/ask-librarian__;!!DZ3fjg!4Kaepw3oTW5EWNUC6xaap0o-QR09Jp59co8wKGXQYa1ceHd2FxAoF66QBHZGmmhQ5EmUgxqLmzNg-g58M9GFrT2b2lfC$ > any time if you have
questions.*

Lisa Wallis, eResources & Systems Librarian / Associate Professor

*NEIU Libraries*

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4571

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.neiu.edu__;!!DZ3fjg!4Kaepw3oTW5EWNUC6xaap0o-QR09Jp59co8wKGXQYa1ceHd2FxAoF66QBHZGmmhQ5EmUgxqLmzNg-g58M9GFrQJ1ltNY$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!4Kaepw3oTW5EWNUC6xaap0o-QR09Jp59co8wKGXQYa1ceHd2FxAoF66QBHZGmmhQ5EmUgxqLmzNg-g58M9GFraMjBJEI$ >
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!4Kaepw3oTW5EWNUC6xaap0o-QR09Jp59co8wKGXQYa1ceHd2FxAoF66QBHZGmmhQ5EmUgxqLmzNg-g58M9GFrcVZlTQi$ >