[ERMCommittee] Agenda items for meeting Thursday

Green, Denise D dgree1 at uillinois.edu
Wed Mar 15 13:33:46 UTC 2023

Please ask if CARLI staff can assist.
Denise

From: Wallis, Lisa <l-wallis at neiu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 5:40 PM
To: Imre, Andrea <aimre at siu.edu>
Cc: Elaine Fetyko Page <elainep at elmhurst.edu>; Green, Denise D <dgree1 at uillinois.edu>; ermcommittee at carli.illinois.edu
Subject: Re: [ERMCommittee] Agenda items for meeting Thursday

Hello, all.

Apologies -- I was just out of town for a few days and had this on my to-do list for tomorrow (which I now realize is only one day before the meeting). Why don't we cancel for this month, and I will commit to writing up an email for the committee members to check in on what we want to accomplish for the rest of the year. We may be able to get some work done via email and meet again on April 20. How does that sound?

Lisa