[ERMCommittee] [EXTERNAL] Re: ERMC May meeting

Megan Ruenz megan.ruenz at wheaton.edu
Tue May 2 21:09:53 UTC 2023

Thank you, Liz!  I couldn’t remember who said they would take the first go around at writing that up. We have time, so no hurry!  Enjoy Texas!!

Megan

On May 2, 2023, at 4:06 PM, Elizabeth Hollendonner <ehollendonner at millikin.edu> wrote:

I have the end of year write up on my list of to dos. I may not have it ready until next week as I’m going to Texas for a friend’s graduation starting on Thursday. But will definitely email when I do have a draft ready for people to look at.

Thanks,

Liz Hollendonner, MLIS
Assistant Professor
Staley Library
Research/Instruction Librarian
Access Services and Electronic Resources Coordinator
217-424-3709

Responsibility – Input – Restorative – Achiever – Intellection
<image001.jpg>