[ERMCommittee] Deadline Reminder about November meeting scheduling poll

Tolbert, Marisa marisab2 at uillinois.edu
Fri Oct 13 19:44:16 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

Denise has asked that I send out a scheduling poll to help us determine when to reschedule our November meeting - it's currently scheduled for Thanksgiving. Please fill out the scheduling poll<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/whenavailable.com/event/EhcCAD1DKziZfXtB8__;!!DZ3fjg!7U73UDu6DK3Kfb-Loc0zJ8C0DLYWg9HOs43g1ztqfSoyDTzuWKTLfF1pYKrzlwkmaZNkgJr9TFJlpABwftAkVmMJUqrx3Srj$> by Monday, October 16, 2023.

We can determine whether to reschedule or cancel our December meeting at this month's upcoming meeting on Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 10:30 am.

Marisa Tolbert
Library Services Coordinator
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
https://www.carli.illinois.edu/
217.333.6850 | marisab2 at uillinois.edu<mailto:marisab2 at uillinois.edu>
Preferred pronouns<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen__;!!DZ3fjg!7U73UDu6DK3Kfb-Loc0zJ8C0DLYWg9HOs43g1ztqfSoyDTzuWKTLfF1pYKrzlwkmaZNkgJr9TFJlpABwftAkVmMJUjcFoO1C$>: they/she

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University of Illinois employees regarding U of I business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.