[ERMCommittee] FW: ERMC Draft web page on OCLC & Alma

Green, Denise D dgree1 at uillinois.edu
Tue Mar 12 13:57:26 UTC 2024

Here's the pdf again. Thanks, talk tomorrow!

To: ermcommittee at carli.illinois.edu<mailto:ermcommittee at carli.illinois.edu>
Subject: [ERMCommittee] ERMC Draft web page on OCLC & Alma
Hello all,
I've started on a CARLI web page about the OCLC & Electronic resources matters we've been studying. I attach a pdf of the draft webpage after some input from Marisa. Please note the pdf made link urls visible.
Please send comments and perhaps we can discuss this at our next meeting March 13.

Thanks,
Denise Green
CARLI