[IHLSDeliveryContacts] FW: EIU ILDS

Day, Diane deday at uillinois.edu
Thu Apr 20 10:39:53 CDT 2017

Hello,

See the email below.  Will you please pass this information on to the driver who services EIU?

Thanks,
Diane

Diane Day
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
100 Trade Centre Dr.  Suite 303  M/C 638
Champaign, IL.  61820
(217) 333-7632
Fax: (217) 244-7596

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."