[IHLSDeliveryContacts] Richland Community College

Day, Diane deday at uillinois.edu
Thu Dec 14 13:35:46 CST 2017

Please see below.

> Hi,
> We will be closed Dec. 23rd-Jan. 1st. However, due to vacations,
> there will be nobody to processes until Jan. 8th. So we would
> like our deliveries to stop until Jan. 8 2018. I will make the
> proper adjustments on Voyager.
> Thanks
> Gavena
>
> Gavena Dahlman
> Coordinator of Access Services/Learning Resources Center
> Richland Community College

Diane Day
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
100 Trade Centre Dr.  Suite 303  M/C 638
Champaign, IL.  61820
(217) 333-7632
Fax: (217) 244-7596

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."