[IHLSDeliveryContacts] Eastern Illinois University

Day, Diane deday at uillinois.edu
Wed May 31 09:31:16 CDT 2017

Hello,

Please see the question below from Eastern and let me know how I should reply.  Thank you!

Diane,

The delivery service has recently started to take a cart and leave a cart at our stop. As they are taking the cart, do we need to continue to put the small blue bags into the bigger blue bags in order to have fewer bags in the cart as they previously emptied the cart by hand. We can continue if they wish but if it is no longer needed we can revise the procedures.

Thanks,

Brad

*********************
Bradley P. Tolppanen
Head of Circulation Services
Booth Library
Eastern Illinois University

Diane Day
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
100 Trade Centre Dr.  Suite 303  M/C 638
Champaign, IL.  61820
(217) 333-7632
Fax: (217) 244-7596

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."