[IHLSDeliveryContacts] St. John's

Day, Diane deday at uillinois.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:02:51 CDT 2018

OK, thanks Linda!

Diane Day
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
100 Trade Centre Dr.  Suite 303  M/C 638
Champaign, IL.  61820
(217) 333-7632
Fax: (217) 244-7596

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."