[IHLSDeliveryContacts] Danville Area Community College

Day, Diane deday at uillinois.edu
Mon Jul 16 10:42:24 CDT 2018

Hello,

Can you accommodate this request from DACC?

Good morning,
Currently we are scheduled to be closed with no deliveries from 7/27 to
8/17. However, I am currently going to be working during that time and
would like to schedule deliveries on 8/1, 8/8 and 8/15. This is to keep up
with any items that are being returned/requested.

Thank you very much.
Kathy Hantz

--
*Library Circulation*
*Danville Area Community College*

Diane Day
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
100 Trade Centre Dr.  Suite 303  M/C 638
Champaign, IL.  61820
(217) 333-7632
Fax: (217) 244-7596

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."