[IHLSDeliveryContacts] EIU

Linda Kates lkates at illinoisheartland.org
Fri Feb 1 11:06:32 CST 2019

The driver will be there.  We had a mechanical issue.   Sorry for the inconvenience.  I will also call EIU.

Linda

Linda Kates
Operations Manager
Illinois Heartland Library System
Champaign Office
(217) 352-0047 X705
lkates at illinoisheartland.org<mailto:lkates at illinoisheartland.org>
www.illinoisheartland.org<http://www.illinoisheartland.org/>

Imagining Tomorrow-Delivering Possibilities Today!