[IHLSDeliveryContacts] FW: Vistor to SIU Carbondale

David, Timothy M tmdavid at uillinois.edu
Thu Feb 14 16:26:36 CST 2019

An update from my previous email.  Steve Sawyer from SIU would like to know the name and contact information for the individual from ILDS that came to talk to SIU about ILDS delivery yesterday morning.

Once again I am guessing that is an individual at Heartland.  Let me know if you want me to pass the information on SIU or if you guys would prefer to contact SIU.

Thank you.

Tim David
ILDS Program Coordinator/Accoutant 1 at CARLI