[IHLSDeliveryContacts] UIS closure dates

David, Timothy M tmdavid at uillinois.edu
Thu Oct 31 08:42:51 CDT 2019

I have uploaded the updated file to the drop box.  The only date UIS will be closed that is not observed holiday is 12/30/19.

Tim David
ILDS Program Coordinator/Accountant 1 at CARLI
Erich O'Connor at UIS sent me the dates that UIS will be closed for the holidays.  I have added them to the survey results and will post the updated file shortly.

Thanks,