[spcollig] Torah Scroll Case

Lang, Esther erlang at tiu.edu
Thu Dec 13 14:10:49 CST 2018

Hello,

Trinity International University would like to purchase a* case *to display
our* Torah scroll *(it is a non-Kosher scroll), which dates to
approximately 1500.  We will need a case that is at least 4 ft in width, 3
ft in height, and 3 ft in depth.  We would also be interested in a case
that can provide climate control and UV-light protection.  Do you have any
recommendations for a case like this, and possibly even a stand or mount to
keep the scroll on?  Additionally, do you know if a case with UV-light
protection would be protective enough?  Any tips or suggestions would be
very helpful.

Thank You!

*Esther Lang*, MLIS
Collection Management Librarian | Trinity International University
2065 Half Day Rd. | Deerfield, IL 60015
(847) 317-4009 | erlang at tiu.edu