[DigitalHumanities-ig] AI, Deepfakes, and Copyright Workshops

Ton, Mary maryton at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 13 22:24:20 UTC 2024

Greetings,

The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign is hosting two upcoming hybrid workshops on artificial intelligence, deepfakes, and copyright. We'd be delighted for you to join us online or in person!

Deepfakes: How Computers See and Mimic Us
Oct 16th @ 12pm
Register here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uiuc.libcal.com/event/13049030__;!!DZ3fjg!7AX7K3NT5YP2dMy2GWMdJit5F_X6PGmn8jtCdffP3NFm5kmo4B5oe5leB2bzabbGHZjOfafEeeas1HoOhLuwx3tKiTF8bb6fGDcQ$ >

Copyright, Text Mining, and AI
Oct 22nd @ 12pm
Register here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uiuc.libcal.com/event/13049227__;!!DZ3fjg!7AX7K3NT5YP2dMy2GWMdJit5F_X6PGmn8jtCdffP3NFm5kmo4B5oe5leB2bzabbGHZjOfafEeeas1HoOhLuwx3tKiTF8bYXvdh6o$ >

Can't join us synchronously? We've got you covered! All of our DH workshops are posted to the DH at Illinois Media Space Channel<https://mediaspace.illinois.edu/channel/Digital+Humanities+%40+Illinois/315476102>, including "A Gentle Introduction to Text Mining<https://mediaspace.illinois.edu/media/t/1_9g71n0oh/315476102>" and AntConc tutorials<https://mediaspace.illinois.edu/playlist/dedicated/315476102/1_fkpj78ly/1_u7ecqcnn>.

With joy,
Mary

Mary Ton
she/her/hers
Assistant Professor & Digital Humanities Librarian
Scholarly Communication and Publishing
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Library