[Discovery_PVE_Comm] Connection information for June 11 webinar

Gibson, Jessica oram at uillinois.edu
Mon Jun 10 13:04:11 UTC 2024

Hi, everyone, but specifically Colin, Laura, and Andrew –

  *   I will download a copy of the slides at 5pm today from https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1g3GL9fEkG_L-HKTcTU30S-J1zuacKkjoxZ7_Vgs71ck/edit?pli=1*slide=id.p__;Iw!!DZ3fjg!8G7l5V4LS7Z7-MrFATPQweAPbM0lCMHN33bQTTmaf_7ybXFUNtjTOe_nAzjVL4tIPDnNcv1cK9K5j5kWz5QJUUPuDf9UCJmWgyM$  to post to the CARLI website.

  *   I’ll be in the Zoom room (connection info below!) by 10:45am tomorrow, Tuesday, June 11, as Andrew requested for a final check.

  *   I will have a couple of CARLI starter slides showing to start the webinar off so the recording has a nice thumbnail image. I will kick things off by stating the title and brief description of the webinar, list the three presenters names and institutional affiliations, and then turn it over to you to drive your own slides!

  *   Would anyone else from the Committee like to handle/read off chat-based questions for any Q&A? If so, let us know! (If not, I can do it.)

Thanks, all!
-Jessica

--
Jessica Gibson
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)