[IL-SCOERs] Printer Delivery

Leigh, Michele mleigh at uillinois.edu
Thu Jul 7 20:55:30 UTC 2022

Hello Again,

Here is the schedule for the printer/material delivery. Some of my CARLI colleagues and I will be personally delivering these and we look forward to meeting you and your teams.

Please add the location for the delivery, where I might find parking, a contact number and who will be in attendance.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ultzkz3VnVdF4OEXqjiKpYCosioXLJrgxj6MCG51eww/edit?usp=sharing__;!!DZ3fjg!-D3zBLNIFZ28IUhugqNyLlVFUmigInz3EobiT0r1JymY7CgVPPUxGg8jVlhmplTZdadB3CZ0_gFgGi2LNvyWhIBWBlru$

Michele Leigh, PhD
Open Illinois Senior Coordinator
The Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois
100 Trade Centre Drive, Suite 303
Champaign, IL 61820
217-333-2824
mleigh at uillinois.edu<mailto:abcraig at uillinois.edu>