[spcollig] Special Collections

Ann Myers amyers at lib.siu.edu
Mon Aug 16 10:03:32 CDT 2010

At SIUC, our rare book and processed archival collections are
represented in the catalog such that they can be found just as you would
search for other library materials - by Title, Keyword, Author, Subject,
etc. Our rare book collections have headings for collections names as
well (such as Twentieth Century Literature Collection) so that an entire
collection can be browsed online.

--Ann

Ann Myers

Special Collections Cataloger