[spcollig] Special Collections

Steve Kerber skerber at siue.edu
Mon Aug 16 10:22:04 CDT 2010

At SIUE Lovejoy Library, catalog records exist for those manuscript collections previously
submitted to Archive Finder.  Author, title, subject access is provided in the catalog record
but the catalog cannot be used efficiently to discover all our collections.  In addition, not all
collections have catalog records due to historical lack of tech services support.  We plan to
implement ARCHON in the next two years to enhance access to our archival and manuscript
holdings.

All books in the Regional, SIUE Author, SIUE University Publications, Rare, and Sledge
Black Focus book collections have been catalogued.

Steve Kerber
University Archivist
SIUE