[spcollig] Great Lakes User Group Meeting (GLUGM) 2010

Michael North m-north at northwestern.edu
Wed Oct 27 17:03:12 CDT 2010

Great Lakes User Group Meeting (GLUGM) 2010

           November 9-10, 2010

                  with

Preconference Workshop  (MS Access SQL Voyager Reporting (hands-on lab)

              November 8, 2010

On November 9th and 10th the Great Lakes User Group will meet in Evanston, Illinois.
 Our host this year is Northwestern University Library and the Conference will be
held at the Hilton Garden Inn.  We are adding presentations daily and have a one day
hands-on workshop planned for the 8th.  Registration is open for the workshop,
conference and hotel.  Please remember registration includes the Opening Reception
on Monday evening.

You can find the official conference website at:
http://library.calumet.purdue.edu/glugm/

To submit a presentation go to:

http://library2.calumet.purdue.edu/glugm/_forms/presentationapp.html

To register for the conference:

http://library2.calumet.purdue.edu/glugm/_forms/registrationapplication.html

Hotel information and registration (we have a limited amount of rooms so please book
soon):

http://library.calumet.purdue.edu/glugm/hotelandtravel.html

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.  We look
forward to seeing you at the conference.

Sherrie

Sherrie Kristin
Purdue University Calumet
Powers Building, Room 224i