[spcollig] references/510 field in VuFind

Sharon Clayton sclayton at knox.edu
Wed Jan 5 11:45:31 CST 2011

This is true also of local 59X fields.
We contacted CARLI about this a while back, and I believe that whichever task force is involved is working on either displaying these fields or giving library's the option to display.

So for now we're doing nothing, and if we have a patron who we know needs that information we just have them use the staff view option or the Classic catalog option.

Sharon Clayton
Knox College