[spcollig] Map search

Amanda Pippitt apippitt at mail.millikin.edu
Wed Mar 23 14:43:00 CDT 2011

Hi all-
Today I had a patron looking for specific aerial photos of certain Illinois counties (she is working on this project:  http://www.isgs.illinois.edu/nsdihome/webdocs/ilhap/).  We did not have them at our library, and I thought I would try this list-serv on the off-chance that any of you might have them in your special collections.

Looking for:
Carroll County 1939 aerial photograph
Stephenson County 1939 aerial photograph
Piatt County 1940 aerial photograph

If any of you have one or more of these, let me know and I'll pass the information along!

thanks!
-Amanda

Amanda Pippitt
Access Services Coordinator, Research/Instruction Librarian, & Archivist
Staley Library, Millikin University
1184 West Main Street
Decatur, IL  62522

phone: 217-424-3957
email: apippitt at millikin.edu
fax: 217-424-3992

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message along with any included attachments may contain information that is confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee,) you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.