[spcollig] Records Management Software suggestion

Pamela Sue Hackbart-Dean phdean at lib.siu.edu
Tue Apr 9 12:49:27 CDT 2013

We are looking into acquiring a records management software program that can help us with shelf lists, as well as tracking what boxes need to be scanned, stored and destroyed.  Right now we have an access database.  Do you have any recommendations or can you forward any recommendations?  We are open to using bar codes too.

Thanks for any and all help.

Pam

PAM HACKBART-DEAN, CA
Director, Special Collections Research Center

MORRIS LIBRARY-SPECIAL COLLECTIONS RESEARCH CENTER
MAIL CODE 6632
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
605 AGRICULTURE DRIVE
CARBONDALE, ILLINOIS  62901