[spcollig] Looking for a home for WWII collection

Mary Aylmer maylmer at decaturlibrary.org
Thu Jun 11 18:30:26 CDT 2015

You may want to try:

Effingham County Genealogical and Historical Society (Effingham County)

100 East Market Avenue

Effingham, IL 62401-3499

Phone: 217-342-2464

Fax: 217-342-2413

Email: hmlib at effinghamlibrary.org

Which is located in the Helen Matthes Library. http://www.effinghamlibrary.org

Another resource that might appreciate the letters is author, French MacLean.  I'd be happy to contact him for you should the ECGHS not be interested.

Best,

Mary