[spcollig] CLIR Digitizing Hidden Collections

Clarage, Elizabeth clarage at uillinois.edu
Mon Feb 4 08:50:37 CST 2019

From: Craig, Anne <abcraig at uillinois.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 3:30 PM
To: spcollig at carli.illinois.edu; ccg at carli.illinois.edu
Subject: CLIR Digitizing Hidden Collections

Good afternoon!

Following is an email I sent last week to directors about a survey to assess whether CARLI might apply for the CLIR Digitizing Hidden Collections grant. Please consider completing and submitting it.

I also write to you today to publicize the CLIR webinar about the grant on Tuesday, Feb. 5. Registration is at this link:
https://clirdlf.zoom.us/webinar/register/5115476508799/WN_YEPT5QHeQW6rDnR5h9A_8Q. I will be attending.

Thanks so much! Anne