[Discovery_PVE_Comm] Please fill out survey for committee new meeting dates for Jan - March

Maroso, Amy maroso at uillinois.edu
Thu Jan 5 16:56:06 UTC 2023

Hi, all,

As mentioned at our December committee meeting, Jessica and I are scheduled for other work obligations at our usual meeting time of 11am-noon on the second Wednesday of the month during January, February, and March. As soon as possible, please complete this SurveyMonkey survey to help us find a rescheduled meeting time for those months: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K5DDXW5__;!!DZ3fjg!6CmqldrIinsPHiaTkbA8ngKae7onmCzG8jZtMvi7PUV-AohxULgSGjCJBizuZ_d1T7ngGCOCT9DIc_WouM-BLdsteRUTE7S9VV5iKQ$ .

We will send out adjustments to the Outlook calendar meetings as soon as new dates have been found.

In additional news, unfortunately for the committee, Alice has resigned due to her work schedule. We will try to find other members to take over her subcommittee work.

Thank you!

-Amy