[Discovery_PVE_Comm] January meeting cancelled

Skaggs, Lindsey lsskagg at ilstu.edu
Tue Jan 10 15:42:09 UTC 2023

Hi folks,

During December’s meeting, Amy and Jessica shared that we’d need to reschedule our January, February, and March meetings due to CARLI conflicts. It looks like we weren’t able to find a suitable time for January, so we are cancelling tomorrow’s meeting. Amy will follow up with new meeting times for February and March. We’ll resume with our normal second-Wednesday-at-11 schedule in April.

During January, we ask that all subcommittees meet. I’ll be sending out a Doodle poll to the usability group; if you’re a subcommittee “convener” please make arrangements. I know that some of you already have – thank you! 😊

For February, please review the Idea Exchange Items of Interest<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C66-ZzRt7ZFtPxMwjZKmT0lCLDYmMUcBTuFp-uCo_Cg/edit__;!!DZ3fjg!9lRIVzPT0eRP66-Hijlbr6jOs4lzLpHS73FqdUkIxyFP73WdHKHwbPndum-B7yqG7FPDdWBP7sxCwLSItWDAbx65_zyYGkje3Lw$ > document in the Google folder for discussion. Please feel free to add additional suggestions, notes, comments – whatever you feel will be useful.

Thank you for all your work in 2022, and cheers to the new year!
Lindsey

Lindsey Skaggs
Instructional Design Librarian
Liaison to the School of Communication
Milner Library 530
Illinois State University
lsskagg at ilstu.edu<mailto:lsskagg at ilstu.edu> | 309-438-3355
she / her / hers

Need research help? Book an appointment with me.<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ResearchAssistanceBookingsLindseySkaggs@IllinoisStateUniversity.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/__;!!DZ3fjg!9lRIVzPT0eRP66-Hijlbr6jOs4lzLpHS73FqdUkIxyFP73WdHKHwbPndum-B7yqG7FPDdWBP7sxCwLSItWDAbx65_zyYgKnE8pY$ >