[Discovery_PVE_Comm] DPVC yearly report

Gibson, Jessica oram at uillinois.edu
Mon Jun 12 16:59:12 UTC 2023

Amy and I finished up some tidying work on the annual report this morning and submitted it.  I have uploaded it to our committee’s Google Drive<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TOGNOqm5g8wCE5Yai80JBjHOdQcyWw4U__;!!DZ3fjg!5VvROHV6q0pnGT0OrjWBIlDGevipICkx6bBf2C0tlITGqiot1SLetHpd60oRmg5hvXOUMAB1sGEMF25w2-C47jmcHPryJyc4RV0$ >.
Talk to you all on Wednesday, June 14 at 11am Central at our next Committee meeting.
In addition to regular business, don’t forget we will need to select a chair/co-chairs for next year!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://illinois.zoom.us/j/81439531576?pwd=d3NmcUJjSUY0UUd5amx6RStoUG9hZz09

Meeting ID: 814 3953 1576
Password: 718209

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81439531576# US (Chicago)
+12678310333,,81439531576# US (Philadelphia)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 518 9805 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 814 3953 1576