[Discovery_PVE_Comm] Doodle poll to set up our first Discovery Primo VE Committee meeting

Maroso, Amy maroso at uillinois.edu
Tue Jun 20 12:22:20 UTC 2023

Hi, all,

Welcome to Laura and Nathan! I’ve added their email addresses to our email list so they’ll receive all our committee communications (I know it’s a bit early since technically Laura and Nathan don’t start until July 1, but this seems like the easiest way to get a poll out to everyone!)

I’ve started with a Doodle poll to set up an initial 2-hour meeting of the committee. Now that Doodle has a “pro” option, I was limited to 20 meeting times, so I started with standard meeting times in later July. If none of these options work, we’ll look into early August. Hopefully, we can all find a time that works for everyone!

Here is the link to the poll:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bk72xxKb__;!!DZ3fjg!9U39VnpGhB3aIV3OMvl3sjhHl0Qthedk0EeKGKWg2sHzLo49iCQJoAbYMvyRFbn28zuq9Det2BdWyCBWKx40eD_uhiQNoI7czpyryQ$

I know several people are on vacation this week, but please respond as soon as possible so we can either get a meeting on our calendars or look for a new date.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you,
Amy

--
Amy Maroso, Senior Digitization Coordinator
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)