[Discovery_PVE_Comm] DPVE Committee Meeting agenda

Koteles, Colin koteles at cod.edu
Tue Sep 5 18:22:32 UTC 2023

Hello all—

Well this meeting sure snuck up on me quickly—but here is tomorrow’s agenda:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://t.ly/j79ad__;!!DZ3fjg!_aaCKi8JVU6R46auSB9GAXpZ9JDUky_HFtNdfoxVBpgka14T3GCQdnnHI-zr-ew1G6GzAMzWwS38HrbKFzmN6Ylfcx-04oBHmQ$

If you haven’t already do so, please review Lindsey’s Springshare Integration instructions (or if you were/are able, complete the integration yourselves). The instruction are linked under item three in the agenda.

Also, if you have topic ideas for our committee’s monthly investigations, please add them to Potential Topics list linked under agenda item four.

See you tomorrow!

/colin

--

Colin Koteles