[Discovery_PVE_Comm] [External] Zippy webinar blurb needed

Koteles, Colin koteles at cod.edu
Mon Apr 15 17:32:20 UTC 2024

Sorry—this message got buried in my inbox. I will get you a blurb by Wednesday…

/colin

On Apr 11, 2024, at 9:46 AM, Maroso, Amy via Discovery_PVE_Comm <discovery_pve_comm at carli.illinois.edu> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of COD’s system. Do not click links, open attachments, or respond with sensitive information unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi, all,

I need a bit of text about the webinar for sending out a save-the-date and getting into the monthly CARLI newsletter. Anyone able to tackle that by next Wednesday?

Thanks!

-Amy