[Discovery_PVE_Comm] [External] Zippy webinar blurb needed

Maroso, Amy maroso at uillinois.edu
Mon Apr 15 17:41:24 UTC 2024

I was just getting started on trying to craft something. Here’s my bare bones version:

Join the CARLI Discovery Primo VE Committee to learn about different options in Primo VE that will help your users "connect to the good stuff" in your catalog.

Committee members Andrew Belongea, Colin Koteles, and Laura Spradlin will discuss several different Primo VE features: Resource Recommender (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Product_Documentation/020Primo_VE/Primo_VE_(English)/120Other_Configurations/010Resource_Recommender_for_Primo_VE__;!!DZ3fjg!9-5XdPzuJMt482k45HscPMjdbfTrx8GU-SMBgkRtUdFOBUzpvv7bpJffX-TvOERxUjwJNsUWBKzjjOmanbF90dKqYDDIStS3lfYSNA$ ), Search Ranking (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Product_Documentation/020Primo_VE/Primo_VE_(English)/040Search_Configurations/Configuring_the_Ranking_of_Search_Results_in_Primo_VE__;!!DZ3fjg!9-5XdPzuJMt482k45HscPMjdbfTrx8GU-SMBgkRtUdFOBUzpvv7bpJffX-TvOERxUjwJNsUWBKzjjOmanbF90dKqYDDIStS8FuSRKQ$ ), and the new Primo Showcase (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/blog/primo-showcase-how-to-embed/__;!!DZ3fjg!9-5XdPzuJMt482k45HscPMjdbfTrx8GU-SMBgkRtUdFOBUzpvv7bpJffX-TvOERxUjwJNsUWBKzjjOmanbF90dKqYDDIStRfa-WcwA$ ). All of these can be used to highlight items in your collections in different ways.