[Discovery_PVE_Comm] CARLI DPVE Committee agenda (2/7/2024)

Koteles, Colin koteles at cod.edu
Fri Feb 2 20:32:20 UTC 2024

Hello all—

Well so much for a lively chain of email communications throughout January! Like me I’m sure we’ve all been busy putting out fires and keeping up with our day to day professional responsibilities so let’s all forgive and forget! (This weekend I get to wade through 600 pages of RFP submissions for new security gates and self-check machines!)

That being said, the agenda for next week’s meeting is available in our shared folder. If you have any additions, you can send them to me or add them on your own. I envision the meeting being half recapping ongoing work and discussions from the last meeting and half proceeding with the Resource Recommender discussion and webinar planning. If you haven’t done so, it would be useful to review the minutes form the last meeting.

See you next week--I look forward to reconnecting with all of you!

/colin

--

Colin Koteles
Professor / Web Services Manager