[ERMCommittee] April meeting will be on the 20th

Tolbert, Marisa marisab2 at uillinois.edu
Mon Apr 10 20:11:28 UTC 2023

Hello!

Can we add NewsBank article-level linking to the agenda?

It recently came to our attention that subscribers to Newsbank’s Access World News Research Collection can configure a Primo VE search profile that links to articles when using that search profile. There is also Knowledge Center documentation on configuring a GES (general electronic service)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Knowledge_Articles/GES_for_Newsbank_Article_Linking__;!!DZ3fjg!_47ry-_N6zQsCm0QsFi4BWwc3VKneTM8tjWrGF_b7ZTE2azInqB1AmoEFIouuDPjDdB9N49pjqiJDmZHgVAbznDpyQghJ2nf$ > that allows for NewsBank article-level linking.

Thanks!
Marisa